V I R G I N I A


D
Abraham Deputy
Andrew B Deputy
Ann Richards Deputy 
Charles S Deputy 
Elias Deputy
Emeline F Deputy
Eudora F Deputy  
George M Deputy 
Henry Deputy 
Henry Deputy 1823
Jacob F Deputy  
Jacob W Deputy 
John Deputy 
John H Deputy  
John Deputy 
Joshua Deputy  
Joshua R Deputy
Lydia L Deputy
Martha A Deputy
Mary Gilmore Deputy
Mary Rogers Deputy
Nancy Deputy Deputy
Nancy Tavener Deputy
Peter G Deputy
Robert G Deputy
Robert Deputy
Dr.Robert Deputy 
Sarah Lineweaver Deputy 
Solomon Deputy
Susan Deputy Deputy 
Sylvester Deputy  
Sylvester Deputy  
Thomas Deputy  
William M Deputy  
William R Deputy 
William R Deputy 
William Deputy   
William Deputy
Willimina R Deputy
Zachariah Deputy 
E
Elizabeth Deputy Ellison
Sarah Deputy Ellison
G
Anna Deputy Garrison
M
Mary Spitzer Mason   
R
Elizabeth Deputy Rogers 
S
Joseph V Sharp 
Louisa Deputy Sharp
W
Cynthia Deputy Whitmore (1812-1879)

----------------------------------------------- 
    V  I  R  G  I  N  I  A
-----------------------------------------------
Virginia Chancery Records
http://www.lva.virginia.gov/chancery/
-----------------------------------------------
1881  A Child Shot and Killed. 
— On Muddy Creek, In Rockingham county, on the morning of the 16th inst, whilst John W. Deputy, a little boy or 12 years or age, was handling a mot-gun, it was accidentally discharged, and the load entered the forehead of a little daughter, aged 7 years, of Mr. J. M. Vint, who died on the morning of the 18th. i

http://virginiachronicle.com/cgi-bin/virginia?a=d&d=SS18810927.1.3
-----------------------------------------------